Tuesday, July 21, 2009

6/10/09 - Wednesday

Shirt: Ralph Lauren / Tie: Ermenegildo Zegna / Vest: Club Room / Belt: GAP / Pants: Perry Ellis



Vests are a great way to mix things up. There's really no set rules I go by, other than making sure that I don't try and match the vest with another main article of clothing.

Light brown pants + dark brown vest = no-go (for me). It all comes down to personal preference, of course.





Bonus: Depicted below is the move that made me famous ... Some even dare to say that this cross-over move put me amongst the greats in corporate folklore...



Here's how it went down: The year is 2004 and I'm interning at the firm. It's also Friday, I'm starved, and need to get to the last free bagel in office kitchen. I spot the bagel from afar but I'm going to have to walk across the lunchroom to get it. At the same time I see another intern with the same intention. Problem is, the other intern has a slight lead on me. Then it happened. I didn't think, I just acted. I took a stutter step to the left as if I intended on picking up my pace. The other intern acted in kind. At the last moment however I shifted HARD to the right and head towards the light switch. Soon after I cut the lights I hear the other intern crashing into one of the lunch tables. Cue the lights being turned back on. I'm munching on a bagel, other intern is nursing his knee.

No comments:

Post a Comment