Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Guest Feature - The "All Blek Everything" Edition

Suit (custom made in Nigeria) / Charles Tyrwhitt shirt / Hickey Freeman Tie / Kid by someone else

- So I received a reader submission the other day that I absolutely had to feature. This guy obviously knows what he's doing. His comment regarding his determination to sport the tie at all costs also had me cracking up. I know all too well how that goes...



"[The] Outfit worn to my friends wedding over the weekend. Came across the Hickey Freeman tie while randomly browsing Bluefly. Once I got the tie, I planned to wear it, shirtless if I had to. Luckily I didn't have to go this route since I had a blue Charles Tyrwhitt shirt to act as a backdrop, letting the tie do all the "talking""



* If you have an outfit you would like featured don't hesitate: Reader submissions are always welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment