Monday, August 17, 2009

7/17/09 - Friday

Shirt: Ralph Lauren / Belt: GAP / Pants: Express (X2) / Shoes: Shane & Shawn - Floyyd



Jeans Friday. Almost forgot about these white jeans. The outfit had the ladies at the office going nuts for some reason.

I think it mainly had to do with the shoes I chose to wear today: DETNY's by Shane & Shawn. The particular model in question, Floyyd turned this outfit into a Fashion Center Satorial Play of the Day candidate.

This super-comfy shoe competently combines form and function. The perforated leather allows for breathability, the rubber outsole provides excellent grip and the shoe is extremely light.



The only issue I have with these slip-ons is exactly that: they cause my feet to slip. The padded footsole lining inside provides great comfort, but will cause your foot to slip around in the shoe if you happen to wear socks. As you guys already know, I often make sharp, deft cuts when juking coworkers in the hall or breaking down shell-shocked janitors determined to impede me from blowing up the restroom once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment