Friday, June 12, 2009

4/10/09 - Friday

Shirt: Aeropostale / Vest: H&M / Belt: GAP / Pants: Dockers



The streak finally ended! That's right, I never took a pic of what I wore on Friday. For those who aren't in the know, I take pictures of what I'm wearing the day of (and then comment on them later on).

* Slaps all around

Yeah I know I deserve physical reprimands from my loyal readership. Of course you knew that. The positive thing that we can draw from this ultimately, is that I was able to recreate the 'fit as it wasn't that hard to remember what I wore.

Ok, less gabbing, more describing... I got the shirt for a ridiculously low price a Tanger outlet shopping center just northeast of Atlanta, GA. Paid around $4-5 for it. Nutty. If I weren't going through some tough personal issues that day I probably would have bought a lot more. I put myself on a voluntary spending freeze when I'm in a bad mood b/c I feel that I end up making unnecessary purchases made when I'm in this state of mind. Anyway, I like the shirt. Usually wear it in casual settings but decided to break it out for the office, just to keep the co-works on their toes.

No comments:

Post a Comment