Sunday, June 21, 2009

4/20/09 - Monday

Shirt: Jos A Bank / Tie: Geoffrey Beene / Belt: GAP / Pants: Calvin Klein



Great outfit, I particularly like the pants. The darker khaki shade lends a more corporate, i.e. serious look to the outfit


Bonus:

Excerpt from the press conference held that day:


Reporter: Sir could you please comment on the importance of this pick-up?

Me: * Cough, clears throut, scoots chair closer to podium and leans into the mic*
"Well, adding another hue to the arsenal was definitely a crucial step towards preserving my quadrille-rule pattern st dynasty. Costs were spared to make this acquisition."
* flashes mega-watt smile, deftly stashes free water bottle

Reporter: What about the quality of the shirt? Will it enhance your performance in the office?

Me: "I was really impressed with quality of this dress shirt when I first tried it out in the off season. The cotton is top-notch and very durable. It allows me to focus on my work without having worry about being the best-dressed worker in the room. It also inspires my co-workers to dress better and I'm all about making my teammates better."

Reporter: Is there any help for people not as fortunate as your co-workers to see your outfits on a daily basis?

Me: Yes and it's really simple. Fire up that browser, google "Corporate Unis" and subscribe to my blog. Fans can also follow the blog via Twitter and receive automatic updates.



No comments:

Post a Comment