Monday, June 29, 2009

5/04/09 - Monday

Shirt: Jos A Bank / Tie: Sean Jean / Belt: Express / Pants: Perry Ellis Portfolio




Please excuse the poor lighting, I made the mistake of getting my Annie Leibovitz on in the bathrooom of my new place. What, you think the pics are all captured in a professional photography studio? Get familiar.

I like the shirt primarily because of the neck sizing. I purposely decided to go one size up when purchasing this shirt. Ok, who were we kidding, it was on sale and that was the only size left... Seriously though, having to wear a tie to work has made me sensitive to such issues...

For you corporate heads, the tie may be a bit too "loud" for your liking...I'd have to admit that this isn't my most favorite of ties, based on usage.





No comments:

Post a Comment