Saturday, October 17, 2009

8/24/09 - Monday



* Hello Gents, sorry it's been a while since my last post. Work has ratcheted up a bit, not to mention there is talk of me moving to our corporate offices on the East coast. I'm not too jazzed about the prospect of moving out there just before blizzard season hits over there, but I am thoroughly geeked at the opportunity to move to a region with a moderate climate. Cold weather = More clothing layers = More clothing options.

Shirt: Calvin Klein /Tie: Jos.A.Bank / Belt: GAP / Pants: Express



On to our regularly scheduled program:

Wore one of my all time favorite tie and shirt today. Love the texture on both as well as the vibrant color of the tie. Too ill!

The shirt/tie pairing would look even better with black slacks, imo.





No comments:

Post a Comment